Tuesday, August 08, 2006

by the way...

...yup, slow news day. somebody needs to invent the transporter, pronto. Partly so that I can be where I want to when I want to, but mostly to avoid watching Ice Age 2: The Meltdown, Firewall, Eight Below, that Amanda Bynes As You Like It "inspired" chick-flick, Failure to Launch, Iqbal, some Pacific-Island indie, Jodie Foster at the Actor's Studio...TWICE! On the inbound and outbound flights. The total journey was 1275.4km [792.4968mi...but you knew that] greater than the earth's equator. Talk about getting jipped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe that anything can be longer than the equator on earth...geometry-defying!

Anonymous said...

equator is the longest only when the route is parallel to the latitudes.

Toski said...

Correction:
The earth's equator is 40,075.0km (24,901.5mi). So that made my journey 26,681km LESS than the equator.
I still feel jipped.